It took me seventeen years to have a child and our daughter was one loved little baby. One day, as I was driving down a main road in our suburb, a car full of teenagers started beeping at me. I pretended not to notice and kept driving. They kept honking and waving so when we stopped at the light, I was ready for them! I rolled down my window and said in a very stern voice "Don't you have anything better to do than to harrass a Mother and her baby?" The young man at the wheel responded "Mrs. B, it's me J...., do you remember me from kindergarten? I just wanted to say hi!" As I slid down in my seat, I meekly responded "Hi." Oops!

4 comments

  1. ellen // February 6, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

    Hi, I just read your last post. Funny story. You must have felt a bit shy after it :-) That is okay though, it happens to us all :-) I will keep following you and read more posts, I am now in a hurry.If you like, you can subscribe to my weblog as well.

    Ellen
    www.elleninamerika.com

  2. VKT // February 6, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

    Thanks Ellen. I will be sure to do that! I appreciate your feedback.

  3. sinianto // February 9, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

    Hi, I can imagine that. My son is grade 1 now and he still loves his Kindergarten teacher. Almost every other day, he comes home excited at having spotted Fiona maam in school today.

  4. VKT // February 12, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

    Thanks for sharing sinianto. It is a great age to work with!