The 100th day of school in Kindergarten is a big deal. We make t-shirts, make a booklet, make necklaces, and even make a headband. Every activity revolves around the theme of one hundred.

I was helping one child compose sentences in his booklet entitled One Hundred. At the top of one page, it says "In one hundred years I will be...........!" The child has to write in the answer. When I asked this little boy the question, he looked up at me with his big blue eyes and answered without hesitation "Dead! I'll be dead!"

2 comments

  1. Betty // February 7, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

    Kindergarten kids are so honest. When I recently hurt my foot, my Kindergarten grandson looked at me with concern. He then asked me who was going to watch him and his brother if I floated off to heaven.

  2. VKT // February 12, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

    Awwwww Betty! That is so sweet. Out of the mouths of babes....