Chicos has a great line of pants for teachers like me who are rushing to get dressed every morning. They make no iron stretch pull-on elastic waist slacks in their traveler line. I have only had one issue with them and it wasn't due to the manufacturer.

One morning as my Kindergarten class was moving down the hall for a school wide assembly, one little boy kept trying to get my attention. I was talking with the male Assistant Principal at the time and told him that I would be right with him. I also reminded him that it was not polite to interrupt a conversation. He was determined to get my attention though. The third time he called my name, he yanked on my pants and voila....half the school got a peek at my underwear. Did I mention that the child was strong? As I frantically pulled my pants back up, I noticed the Assistant Principal's face had gone as crimson as mine. Since then, I have avoided pull-on elastic waist slacks at all costs!

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 4, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

    Oh My...this just gets funnier and funnier! - Karen

  2. VKT // February 27, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

    I can laugh about it now Karen!