For years I have been telling myself that I would start keeping a record of my experiences in Kindergarten. Since this is my 34th of teaching, this would probably be a great day to start! I  am going to blog about my  experiences as a kindergarten teacher and educator.

Have I got some stories to share with you! I can't think of a more rewarding job on earth than teaching kindergarten. Even though your sleeve often turns into a Kleenex, a helpful child may stir your tea with their finger when you aren't looking, or a child can eat an entire dozen cupcakes brought in for a party if you turn your head for two seconds.....it is a terrific job. There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that you made a difference in the life of a young child! I can't wait to share my adventures with you!

0 comments